E-Books from the African Branch of Cambridge University Press
Our growing range of e-Books work on a wide variety of Desktop and Mobile devices. Almost all of our CAPS-approved Study & Master Grade 1 to 12 titles are now available as e-Books, as are our latest Study & Master CAPS Study Guides, and other key resources.
Individual, institutional and reseller options
This website allows you to purchase single copies of our e-Book titles. The e-Books that you purchase from this site are linked to a single user's email address.
- Institutional purchases: If you wish to purchase multiple copies of our e-Books for a number of different users (e.g. for schools) - please contact the Marketing Department at the African Branch of Cambridge University Press for further assistance and options. Email: email@example.com Phone: 021 412 7800 / +2721 412 7800 (o/h)
- Booksellers: please contact the Marketing Department at the African Branch of Cambridge University Press for advice and options available to Booksellers wishing to sell our e-Book titles. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 021 412 7800 / +2721 412 7800 (o/h)
Buying our e-Book titles from this website
- Select the e-Books you wish to purchase by adding them to your Shopping Basket
- Once you have collected all the titles you want, proceed to the Checkout
- After submitting the required information and completing the secure payment leg of the transaction, you will receive an email notification from Cambridge with a link to the file. See the device-dependent instructions below for accessing your e-books.
Accessing your e-books
You will need to create a free Snapplify Account to access the titles you have purchased through our website. Please follow the steps below to create a new account:
- Go to https://cambridgesa.snapplify.com/voucher/enter
- Enter your voucher code:
- Click on "Redeem"
- Click on "Redeem" again once the system has found your voucher
- If you do not have a Snapplify account you will need to create one now. If you have an account, you will need to log in
- Once your account is created, you will need the Snapplify Reader app on your device. Please follow the link for your preferred device:
Still need help?
If you require further assistance, you email the Digital Marketing team on email@example.com or phone us during office hours on 021 412 7800 / +2721 412 7800