Cambridge Mental Maths Grades 1 to 9 CAPS
The Cambridge Mental Maths series has been carefully developed to cover mental maths activities throughout the year. The series sets out to develop a variety of mental strategies to help learners become confident in mathematics.
These Workbooks are designed to:
- encourage actual understanding and not just memorization,
- promote discussion amongst learners, thereby allowing them to discover the many ways in which to arrive at a correct answer,
- develop calculation and problem-solving strategies to empower learners to recall mathematical facts and concepts,
- enhance learners’ confidence, knowledge, skills and understanding.
The activities will give teachers the opportunity to:
- assess learners’ existing knowledge
- introduce new concepts
- assess the skills that learners have developed.
The Cambridge Mental Maths series fulfils the need for easily accessible mental mathematics practice and is a useful homework book for further revision.
Order components | Download solutions | View free sample content