Cambridge Brighter Thinking
Experience it yourself today - complete the signup form below to apply for access to free trials of our latest e-learning solutions and sample content.
Cambridge HOTmaths CAPS Edition
Developed as an online mathematics learning resource, Cambridge HOTmaths CAPS Edition allows teachers and learners to access high quality content. Cambridge HOTmaths games are based on sound mathematical learning to provide good maths practice while engaging students using online mathematics learning resources.
- Students can use the games individually or they can be projected onto a whiteboard for a whole class task.
- The lesson notes and step-by-step walkthroughs of problems are ideal for students studying individually.
- Walkthrough problems take students through a problem with feedback at each step and are a great supplement to the lesson notes.
- The range of assessment tasks that Cambridge HOTmaths provides work best as an online mathematics learning resource, although teachers have the option to print out questions to create an instant test.
- The online mathematics learning resource allows work to be completed and marked online, giving teachers instant access to reports on how their class and each individual student is doing.
Cambridge Elevate is a learning support platform that provides access to all Cambridge University Press’s CAPS approved textbook titles (and free teacher’s guides), as well as our range of international education titles for CIE and IB qualifications.
- Annotation tools for learners and teachers allow users to highlight text, bookmark key passages, add notes and create links to websites and other Elevate titles.
- The platform can be accessed through a browser on a computer or laptop as well as via an Android mobile app.
- The platform has teacher and learner account types. The teacher account allows the teacher to send additional content to the learner or group of learners to supplement the textbook content.
- The teacher can also send voice and text-based messages to the class. This functionality allows for a virtual teacher from a better-resourced school to assist teachers and learners at a less-resourced school virtually, sending content and guidance through the Elevate platform.
Signup here to access free trials and sample content