The Study & Master Maths Online Teacher/Parent Guide Grade 7 – 9 is a practical guide to support the Study & Master Maths Online Activity Books, powered by Cambridge HOTmaths, an online and interactive learning system for individual or classroom use. The Teacher/Parent components allow for the set-up of online classrooms, the assignment of tests and activities, and the tracking of learner progress.
This combination of a print and online platform sets out to enhance the understanding of mathematical concepts, and to improve exam results in an easy and practical way.
Content covered in Study & Master Maths Online is fully aligned with CAPS, providing interactive lessons and online assessments that explain difficult-to-understand topics. Worksheet answers for each Activity Book can be downloaded at www.hotmaths.co.za.
This Teacher/Parent Guide:
- Provides a full-colour printed book with guidance to using the online platform
- Gives access to the online Teacher/Parent section that includes a test generator and class management tools
- Maps the CAPS curriculum to the worksheets and HOTmaths
- Outlines strategies for incorporating Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in the classroom
- Offers sample lesson plans.
With the purchase of this book, free access is provided to the online platform at www.hotmaths.co.za valid for a period of three years.
Study & Master Maths Online is your key to success!